Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Note About Early Voting

   Once again it is election time here in the good old USA. Today in NC the polls opened for early voting. I intend to get my vote in today! Now before you go rolling your eyes thinking I am going to get political let me assure you that I am not.
   The last time we had a preidential election I was in a hospital bed after having a ruptured appendix removed. I was a miserable 5 day stint in the hosptial, and I had never given a thought to early voting until then. I believe as Americans, as Christians, it is our right and responsibilty to pray about the elections and cast a vote. It never occured to me that I might miss my chance to vote!
    One thing I will say politically, we need to pray for our elected officals. If your canidate wins or not, they are still in a position of power over our great nation. My prayer is for revival in our nation, for the salvation of our President and his family, and for the protecting hand of God to continue to hold our nation close to Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment